NVDA Links and Attachments

David Russell

Hello Everyone,

Last evening, the digest form of the email, 3,526, omitted numbers
four and five from the body of the email: my topic, NVDA Links and
Attachments, and some other topic. It ends with NVDA and Eclipse being
discussed.

I think the digest only allows for so much space for body content.

I am going to write the folks who produce Intopia, and see if they can
make recommends, or if someone here wants to write me off group,
please do.
The questions are:
Opening attachments in GMail with other options than View As HTML. Is
Thunderbird an email program or service?
2. Is there any way to add links when typing them in an email if
Mozilla is the browser being used?

I am using the #52 version. Thanks.

--
David Russell