From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] determining the color of a text in Excel with NVDA

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 02:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

Yes which is why I'd want to know, not by a stupid colour but by a minus
sign.
How nice for you. That doesn't change one of the common conventions that has been used for a very, very long time. The problem here lies not with the use of color.

*The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in ignorance. Huge. We now have a country that can be told blatant lies — easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001 with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public? This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson jurors.*