Re: Abby fine reader 12

Jackie

Farhan, it'd be helpful if you could tell us the error you're getting.
Is this a demo product or 1 you've purchased, because, in the demo,
you can't save files--it's 1 of the features reserved only for those
who buy the product.

On 10/18/18, farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using abby fine reader 12. I'm not able to save file. If I press ctrl +
s, nothing happens. When I attempt to close abby fine reader, it asks me I
want to save or not. After pressing yes and doing everything when I press
enter on save, it shows internal error. How to fix it?

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com