NVDA with Links and Attachments Continued

David Russell

Hello Everyone,

Gene, I understand what you are saying about links and will send
myself a test message. However, If I copy and paste a YouTube link, or
a specified URL is typed in an email, as I proof-read my email,
oftentimes the word 'link' will not be heard with the URL. In some
cases, people have told me that the URL did not get received by them
as a link, only the URL itself. Moreover, the same is observed to
occur on Facebook.
Test:
www.abc.com

At one point in the past, it seems typed URL's did automatically
appear with a link in one's email and not too terribly long ago..
I'll send this communication to myself as well, thank you.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com