Re: Abby fine reader 12

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I haven’t jumped aboard yet, but I hear they have great support, so if you bought the product and have tried everything, you should definitely contact them.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: October 18, 2018 3:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Abby fine reader 12

Did you try a reinstall of the progtam, if not did you contact the developer? This osunds like a software issue with fine reader to me.

On 18 Oct 2018, at 11:26, farhan israk wrote:

I'm using abby fine reader 12. I'm not able to save file. If I press ctrl + s, nothing happens. When I attempt to close abby fine reader, it asks me I want to save or not. After pressing yes and doing everything when I press enter on save, it shows internal error. How to fix it?