Re: BrailleNote Apex will no work with latest NVDA and Bluetooth

Armando Maldonado

It worked using both methods in previous releases of NVDA and the reason I would like to go bluetooth is USB times out after a while, thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] BrailleNote Apex will no work with latest NVDA and Bluetooth

Firstly I would ask whether it worked with a previous version of NVDA, or is
this the first version you're trying to connect it with?

Secondly I would ask whether it works using USB, or whatever alternative
connection it supports other than Bluetooth.

Antony.

On Thursday 18 October 2018 at 22:55:46, Armando Maldonado wrote:

Hello,
I'm trying to connect my brailleNote Apex with latest NVDA release and no
matter what HumanWare Braillenote driver I choose I get a Cannot load
Braille driver error. How can I remedy this issue and how can I save this
so NVDA can remember which display to use so it will not revert to No
Braille? Thanks. Armando
--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

- C A R Hoare

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.