Re: NVDA Curiosity

Bhavya shah

Hi,
I have no issues at all either. Everything is working okay, ESpeak NG
sounds just fine, web browsing and other stuff is as great as it used
to be, if not better in certain areas where NVDA has improved.
Thanks.

On 6/3/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having no problems with the newest nvda and I use Firefox and
Thunderbird--no issues at all.

Roger

On 6/3/2016 1:01 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
This goes along with my last post labeled NVDA devils advocate.
Over the last few days, I've noticed a lot of people pointing out
issues with the latest version of NVDA.
For a little perspective, how many people are not having these issues.
So far, everything has worked fine for me.
Is there any one else that is not having any problems with NVDA 2016.2?
Chris

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah