Re: BrailleNote Apex will no work with latest NVDA and Bluetooth

Armando Maldonado

Hello, yes, I have and still get same error, thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] BrailleNote Apex will no work with latest NVDA and Bluetooth

Hi,

Okay, have you tried telling Windows 10 to forget your BrailleNote (Settings/Devices, then select your BrailleNote and remove) and pairing/connecting again? I think what might be happening is that NVDA might not be finding the BrailleNote at a designated Bluetooth COM port, or something else is going on.

Cheers,

Joseph