Re: Unable to read the edit field labels for the file properties in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word

David Apps

Dear Cearbhall

Thank you so much for confirming that. I am sorry for my delay in replying to your message. It took me a while before I had time to create the issue on GitHub:

Thank you again

David

Notice of Confidentiality

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, reproduce, distribute or use this information. Delivery of this message to any person other than the individual or entity to whom it is addressed is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

RNA Analytics is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, under registered number 10521383.
The registered address is: Ground Floor, Bancroft Place, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP, United Kingdom