Re: Say all

Rui Fontes

Maybe some setting on screen duration?

NVDA, by itself, do not have any setting to that...

Rui

Às 23:52 de 18/10/2018, Vlad Dragomir escreveu:

Dear fellow users,
I hope someone will be able to tell me what I am doing wrong here.
I have a big .txt file, and I thought I would just sit back and ask NVDA to read it to me by pressing the usual command, insert+down arrow. Unfortunately after two or three paragraphs, the reading stops, and the cursor is still at the beginning of the file. If I go down with the arrow keys and find the place where it stopped reading, it does continue, but again only for about a minute, and it stops again. Once more, the cursor is where I left it.
Isn't it supposed to read the document until the end? Or at least until we stop it? I tried Notepad, QRead, even Notepad++. The behaviour is the same, so I presume I haven't configured NVDA correctly, but I can't guess which setting is to be modified.
Thank you very much for enlightening me on this. I'd love to be able to enjoy this book without having to go down line by line.
Warm regards,
vlad.