administrators in a very tenuous position.

On 10/18/18, farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using crack. I have reinstalled it. Problem didn't solve.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018, 2:16 am Gene, <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

You may be able to correct the problem but do you care about saving
formatting? You can use control a to select all, copy it to the
clipboard,
then paste it into a word processor or Notepad. You can then save the
pasted document. You can use Notepad if you just want a text file and
you
don't care about losing formatting. If you save it as a word processor
document, I don't know if you will lose formatting or if it will change.
*From:* farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:26 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* [nvda] Abby fine reader 12

I'm using abby fine reader 12. I'm not able to save file. If I press ctrl
+ s, nothing happens. When I attempt to close abby fine reader, it asks
me
I want to save or not. After pressing yes and doing everything when I
press
enter on save, it shows internal error. How to fix it?

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com