Re: NVDA Curiosity

Carlos

Hello:

The newer the PC/machine; the less problems are encountered with new software!

At some point some NVDA users will be hit with the reality that Windows XP has lived a very very long life and wants to retire/be left alone!

There are a number of charitable organizations/groups that sell rebuilt PC's at economical prices that at least run Windows 7.

There are a number of software developers that warn customers that their software no longer will support vintage PC's!

So, if users insist on continued usage of old PC's/machines. Then don't complain/whine when operating systems/software does not run correctly on your machines!

Yes! I do sound like an old curmudgeon! And, I'm very proud to represent my age group! (55 Years and above)

On 6/3/2016 11:29 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I'm having no problems with the newest nvda and I use Firefox and Thunderbird--no issues at all.

Roger

On 6/3/2016 1:01 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
This goes along with my last post labeled NVDA devils advocate.
Over the last few days, I've noticed a lot of people pointing out issues with the latest version of NVDA.
For a little perspective, how many people are not having these issues.
So far, everything has worked fine for me.
Is there any one else that is not having any problems with NVDA 2016.2?
Chris

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com