From: Jackie
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Abby fine reader 12

I rather suspected. That may very well be the problem. That is typical
behavior when a program is not legally purchased. & because that is
the case, I suspect the list moderators, if they're anything like me
on my lists, won't be any too happy about requests for help under
those circumstances. That's pure speculation on my part, of course,
but somehow I don't think I'm too far off the mark, because asking for
help w/illegally obtained software tends to put list owners &
administrators in a very tenuous position.

On 10/18/18, farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:
> I'm using crack. I have reinstalled it. Problem didn't solve.
>
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2018, 2:16 am Gene, <gsasner@...> wrote:
>
>> You may be able to correct the problem but do you care about saving
>> formatting?  You can use control a to select all, copy it to the
>> clipboard,
>> then paste it into a word processor or Notepad.  You can then save the
>> pasted document.  You can use Notepad if you just want a text file and
>> you
>> don't care about losing formatting.  If you save it as a word processor
>> document, I don't know if you will lose formatting or if it will change.
>> Gene

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com