After paying for that, we had to buy another updated something that cost tripple the price.

We simply switched.

I wish that prices for some of this stuff was a bit lower for multivoice packages for things.

On 10/19/2018 5:41 PM, Gene wrote:
It isn't permitted to support illegal software on the list.

Gene, Moderator
----- Original Message -----

From: Jackie
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Abby fine reader 12

I rather suspected. That may very well be the problem. That is typical
behavior when a program is not legally purchased. & because that is
the case, I suspect the list moderators, if they're anything like me
on my lists, won't be any too happy about requests for help under
those circumstances. That's pure speculation on my part, of course,
but somehow I don't think I'm too far off the mark, because asking for
help w/illegally obtained software tends to put list owners &
administrators in a very tenuous position.

On 10/18/18, farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using crack. I have reinstalled it. Problem didn't solve.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018, 2:16 am Gene, <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

You may be able to correct the problem but do you care about saving
formatting? You can use control a to select all, copy it to the
clipboard,
then paste it into a word processor or Notepad. You can then save the
pasted document. You can use Notepad if you just want a text file and
you
don't care about losing formatting. If you save it as a word processor
document, I don't know if you will lose formatting or if it will change.