Re: Abby fine reader 12

To be honest we can't support cracked software.

Compaired to others, fine reader is only about 200-300 australian dollars for standard.

Its why I got it and still have it.

But what if you want it for free.

If you can find it some older printers had sprint fine reader.

Its a bit limited, v6 was what I used for ages, there is also a v8, those are quite old and you will have limited features.

Now failing that, you can get omnipage for cheap to.

Sadly, unless you have dragon or another nuance product chances are you won't get this but if you do, sometimes you can get deals from 20-50%.

To get them you need to check for updates on your software.

Inside the updater from time to time you will get offers for things with deals in, I never had the accounts for the software it was my brother's but there may be other ways to get it to.

If you are able to legally buy from ebay an old version of say omnipage for well as little as you can, you may be able to update it for a reduced price b ut don't quote me on this.

On 10/19/2018 6:02 PM, Gene wrote:
the discussion wasn't about cracked synthesizers. It was about a cracked version of Fine Reader.

And what problems are you referring to regarding the paid Eloquence? The SAPI version runs well. There are minor problems regarding the licensing working properly but I have heard nothing other than that these are minor problems, are easily dealt with, and that the company either has or will, release an improved licensing system that doesn't have the issues people have complained about. The add-on version of Eloquence, the legal add-on, which is bundled with another synthesizer, has bad artifacts in the Eloquence speech but it isn't SAPI 5, which is what you said you want.