From: Roger Stewart
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 2:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Curiosity

I'm having no problems with the newest nvda and I use Firefox and
Thunderbird--no issues at all.

Roger

On 6/3/2016 1:01 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
This goes along with my last post labeled NVDA devils advocate.
Over the last few days, I've noticed a lot of people pointing out issues with the latest version of NVDA.
For a little perspective, how many people are not having these issues.
So far, everything has worked fine for me.
Is there any one else that is not having any problems with NVDA 2016.2?
Chris