From: "farhan israk" <fahim.net.2014@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 4:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Abby fine reader 12

I'm using crack. I have reinstalled it. Problem didn't solve.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018, 2:16 am Gene, <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

You may be able to correct the problem but do you care about saving
formatting? You can use control a to select all, copy it to the clipboard,
then paste it into a word processor or Notepad. You can then save the
pasted document. You can use Notepad if you just want a text file and you
don't care about losing formatting. If you save it as a word processor
document, I don't know if you will lose formatting or if it will change.