Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...but, acdceptance is versatile..."
On 2018-10-19 8:38 AM, Gene wrote:
The numpad 2 key is for read current character when used by itself.
When used with numpad insert It moves you into a navigator object inside
of the one you are in. for example, if you are in an object that says
Wordpad window but you aren't in the actual window, that command will
move the navigator review into the window. these are NVDA commands.
They aren't related to the problem being discussed.

On 2018-10-19 6:39 AM, Gene wrote:
I don't see what the synthesizer would have to do with the problem.
I've seen the same thing happen once in awhile. the cursor doesn't
move down as text is read and after a little while, reading stops.