From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Apps
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 12:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Unable to read the edit field labels for the file
properties in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word

Dear Cearbhall

Thank you so much for confirming that. I am sorry for my delay in replying
to your message. It took me a while before I had time to create the issue on
GitHub:

Thank you again

David

________________________________

Notice of Confidentiality

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, reproduce, distribute or use this
information. Delivery of this message to any person other than the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed is not intended in any way to
waive confidentiality. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

RNA Analytics is a limited liability company registered in England and
Wales, under registered number 10521383.
The registered address is: Ground Floor, Bancroft Place, 10 Bancroft Road,
Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP, United Kingdom