From: "Nicolai Svendsen" <chojiro1990@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 12:32 PM
Subject: [nvda] SAPI-specific settings not saving when changing to another voice

Hi,

I have always wondered why this is.

When I am using SAPI 4 and SAPI 5 voices, the speech rate and volume revert whenever I use the ring of synthesizer speech settings and change to another voice. This is the same when I do this using the Speech category in the NVDA settings dialog CTRL+NVDA+V.

What is the reason for that? It seems to be the only synthesizer with that behavior that I’ve seen.

Thanks!

Nicolai

Sendt fra Mail til Windows 10