Re: Say all

Gene

And that's important.  It moves the review cursor.  It doesn't move the application cursor so if you stop reading, the only way to resume reading where you left off is to move the application cursor, and thus the review cursor to where you want to start reading again.  Then you can use numpad plus to resume reading where you want to resume.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 2:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Say all

Sorry, meant numpad +, - "Reads from the review cursor up to end of
current text, moving the review cursor as it goes".

As in, sounded almost like that was what happening.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile...but, acdceptance is versatile..."
On 2018-10-19 8:38 AM, Gene wrote:
> The numpad 2 key is for read current character when used by itself.
When used with numpad insert It moves you into a navigator object inside
of the one you are in.  for example, if you are in an object that says
Wordpad window but you aren't in the actual window, that command will
move the navigator review into the window.  these are NVDA commands.
They aren't related to the problem being discussed.

> Gene

2 key instead of the actual down arrow key?

> Stay well
>

> Jacob Kruger
> Blind Biker
> Skype: BlindZA
> "...resistance is futile...but, acceptance is versatile..."
> On 2018-10-19 6:39 AM, Gene wrote:
>> I don't see what the synthesizer would have to do with the problem.
I've seen the same thing happen once in awhile.  the cursor doesn't
move down as text is read and after a little while, reading stops.