Re: Say all

Gene

I should have said object review or screen review?  I just tested and you must be in object review for the command to work to read the entire document.  If you are in screen review, just the current screen will be read.

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Say all

Are you saying you have to be using object navigation and not flat review?  I've never compared.  But your terms don't match any NVDA terms for navigation and review settings.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 2:46 AM

You have to be in global screen nave not screen nav for that one to work
though.
 It is actually what I use to avoid moving the cursor when reading and is
actually the say all command in Dolphins Supernova.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
On 2018-10-19 6:39 AM, Gene wrote:

  I don't see what the synthesizer would have to do with the problem.  I've
seen the same thing happen once in awhile.  the cursor doesn't move down as
text is read and after a little while, reading stops.