Re: Speaking numbers

Jonathan COHN

Hello Peter,

This should be a functionality of the voice you are using. Though I would expect you could put in a regular expression in the dictionary to find digit comma digit and remove the comma. I believe the base regular expression "\d,\d" is the regular expression that would match a single digit a comma and another single digit. In order to get this regular expression to just remove the comma, you would need to appropriately bracket the \d  and then use appropriate code in the replace field to retrieve the bracketed item. I don't know the intricacies of Python regular expressions, so I am not sure how to bracket the items and if the replace field would be \1\2 or \2\3 but I am sure somebody on this list knows.