Re: NVDA Curiosity

Gene

you don't represent your age group.  As a person over 55 myself, I do not accept your representation.

As far as XP is concerned, the developers are still intentionally having NVDA run in Windows Xp.  Also, I don't recall messages of people reporting bugs stating that they are using XP.  It appears you are making an unsupported assumption.

From: Carlos
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Curiosity

Hello:

     The newer the PC/machine; the less problems are encountered with
new software!

     At some point some NVDA users will be hit with the reality that
Windows XP has lived a very very long life and wants to retire/be left
alone!

     There are a number of charitable organizations/groups that sell
rebuilt PC's at economical prices that at least run Windows 7.

     There are a number of software developers that warn customers that
their software no longer will support vintage PC's!

     So, if users insist on continued usage of old PC's/machines. Then
don't complain/whine when operating systems/software does not run
correctly on your machines!

     Yes! I do sound like an old curmudgeon!  And, I'm very proud to
represent my age group!  (55 Years and above)

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@...