From: "Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io" <rechell_schwartz=glic.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 4:41 PM
Subject: [nvda] Closing the Speech Viewer

Hello,

Is there a way to close the Speech Viewer? Whenever it is up, I can't bring up the NVDA dialog (via Insert N) to change settings. I am given an error message that another dialog is already open, and am forced to close NVDA.

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.