From: "Nicolai Svendsen" <chojiro1990@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] SAPI-specific settings not saving when changing to another voice

Yes. Mine do tend to stick between restarts, but if I change the voice for the active SAPI 4 or SAPI 5 synthesizer, speech rate and volume do not stick.

For instance, changing to SAPI 5, then using NVDA+CTRL+left to go to voice, then using NVDA+CTRL+down to change between the voices , all my settings revert to default values.

I've never understood the reason. I don't really use SAPI a lot, but I'd like those options to stick when I do.

Nicolai