From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 5:16 PM
Subject: [nvda] winamp

Hi all.

Please note, I am going away for a couple weeks from today so don't bother responding I will have a lot to deal with in here when I get back.

But for what its worth, for all those waiting, because of the leaked version out there winamp has gone to 5.58 beta and its out.

Note this is the last ever version of winamp that may be accessible.

Its the last of the old winamp project and that at least indicates to me that everything will be new.

On the up side this version as well as fixing some of the issues, and having no plugin errors is now the last ever work done with aol/nullsoft and brings the version up to its gracefull end.

Even if this is the last accessible version ever, even if after this winamp sucks, at least we have everything wanamp was before the change over.

For myself I really hope that winamp 6 lives up to its name and rocks even more.