From: "Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io" <rechell_schwartz=glic.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 5:19 PM
Subject: [nvda] Free Spanish Plugins

Hello,

I tried installing an old version of Vocalizer (Spanish) (Nuance Vocalizer 5.5). but it didn't work. Are there any free voices available?

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.