Audio charts

Tony Malykh

Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way to visualize time series information
as audio signal? For example the way I envision this tool is that
larger numbers would correspond to higher pitch tones and the entire
time series would be synthesized as variable-pitch sound a few seconds
long. I often need to deal with time series at work and it would be
very helpful to get the general idea of shape of the curve. Reading
the numbers one by one is not an option, since there are typically
hundreds and often thousands of them.

Does anybody know any existing tool capable of that? I am currently
thinking about writing an NVDA add-on for that, but I just want to
check if maybe something like that already exists.

Best
Tony