I’m not certain but I recall reading about a product called “Dictation Bridge” which I think can support verbal commands for the PC. I also recall that it is free software but please Google it for correct details.

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB

On Oct 19, 2018, at 1:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I thought that Windows had something like this now in 10, I remember Dragon Naturally speaking used to do this too. Have you looked in accessibility in windows. I think its probably ease of use now, I lose track of the ever changing names for stuff.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io" <rechell_schwartz=glic.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 4:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] Voice Activation with NVDA

Hello,

Are there any tools available that will allow a user to speak commands rather than type the? For example to click a link, select a radio button, or enter text via voice-activated commands.

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.