Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Tony Malykh
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Oktober 2018 23:38
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] Audio charts

Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way to visualize time series information as audio signal? For example the way I envision this tool is that larger numbers would correspond to higher pitch tones and the entire time series would be synthesized as variable-pitch sound a few seconds long. I often need to deal with time series at work and it would be very helpful to get the general idea of shape of the curve. Reading the numbers one by one is not an option, since there are typically hundreds and often thousands of them.

Does anybody know any existing tool capable of that? I am currently thinking about writing an NVDA add-on for that, but I just want to check if maybe something like that already exists.

Best
Tony