Re: Audio charts

Tony Malykh

Hi Jason,
I tried running Sonification Sandbox - it doesn't seem to be
accessible. Am I missing anything? I have Java access bridge enabled.
I wish they had a command-line version of their tool, but I couldn't
find any traces of it.

Adriani,
Yes, your feature request is very similar to my idea. What I have in
mind is maybe more quick-and-dirty approach: you select a range of
cells in excel and then press a magic key combination that triggers my
add-on and plays a rapid series of tones. But if someone implements
your feature request, that would be good enough.

--Tony

On 10/19/18, Adriani Botez <adriani.botez@...> wrote:
Dear Tony,

there is a tool called audio screen but it works only in .svg files which
are opened in browsers in full screen. This is quite uncommon for diagrams
in general. That's why the tool is not being used by most people. Your idea
is very good. i have created an issue some months ago on Github with a more
detailed method which could be very efficient. Please feel free to comment
on it:

Best
Adriani

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----