Re: Using VMware Workstation Pro with NVDA

I am running v14 over here with out any issues

now version 15 on the other hand you do have to use jaws cursor to accewss the minue items, have no idea about nvda with it.

hth

Hank

On 10/20/2018 10:22 AM, Christian Schoepplein wrote:
Hi,

is anyone successfully using VMware Workstation 14.x with NVDA on Win7 or Win10? I need to work with virtualized linux systems and accessing those systems is possible, but the menus of Workstation can not be accessed by keyboard or shortcuts, they can only be opened with the mouse.

Maybe I missed something or this behaviour can be changed be a setting I've not discovered so far...., so any hint is welcome.

Cheers,

Schoepp

.
--