Re: nvda and google docs sheets and slides

Ryan Mann

If you are using it on the Mac, I find that the Chromevox screen reader works the best.

On Oct 18, 2018, at 11:45 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

My problem is I've read the documentation and none of the keyboard short cuts work for mac os and google chrome. I reported this about 2-4 years ago but still have had no luck. It is still as inaccessible as ever, and forget about google forms. Those are inaccessible to create. I should know, I tried, about 3 months ago.

On 18 Oct 2018, at 0:32, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello all,

I use Google Docs and Sheets both with Firefox and Chrome and NVDA without any difficulties.

I had some language issues in Chrome, that I reported to the Google Diasability accessibility team, and it was corrected with Chrome's last version.

Best

Sylvie

Le 17/10/2018 à 22:55, Sarah k Alawami a écrit :
I also could not, not on chrome, firefox, safari, or edge. And this over 2 years of trying. I talked to the google srep that was at one of our conventions in 2014 and all I got were a horable pair of free headphones and a "we'll look into it."

On 17 Oct 2018, at 12:23, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I'd imagine it has to be Chrome, but to be honest. I could not get on with Google docs myself. Too laggy and awkward, but then, that might just be me!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-