Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA success ( originally Curiosity)

Gene,

I believe that there is a magnificent team of developers who need to know that their great work has delivered huge assistance to me and to all others who enjoy a trouble-free experience with NVDA 2016.2!

I think it is really important to keep reminding them that this is so.

As we in the computer world well know, there is always  a new horizon to reach after the latest one has been reached. Therefore, I believe we should welcome those who are having trouble with the new release to explore the issue with open minds and offer all the means possible to collectively help to satisfy their needs. Some of their problems may have arisen because the new release has fixed the previous obstacles and now gives them the opportunity to go forward towards the functionality that they really want. This may bring up another stumbling block that has to be overcome. Such a discovery is not a negative for NVDA but a pointer to further growth.

I think the subject line should be separated to reflect these two conditions.