Re: NVDA Curiosity

Kevin Cussick

good point agreed.

On 03/06/2016 20:43, Gene wrote:
Such questions may generate a lot of meaningless responses. If 300 list
members are not having probems. we will learn nothing useful by having
them write to the list and saying they are not having probems. Problems
need to be reported to be corrected. Nothing can be done when people
write and say they are not having problems. It doesn't help solve the
problems some people are having and such messages don't help NVDA
function better.

Gee

*From:* Chris Shook <mailto:chris0309@samobile.net>
*Sent:* Friday, June 03, 2016 1:01 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] NVDA Curiosity

This goes along with my last post labeled NVDA devils advocate.
Over the last few days, I've noticed a lot of people pointing out
issues with the latest version of NVDA.
For a little perspective, how many people are not having these issues.
So far, everything has worked fine for me.
Is there any one else that is not having any problems with NVDA 2016.2?
Chris