NVDA and VirtualBox

Kelly <kelly@...>

Hi,

I recently tried NVDA with VirtualBox and found that the NVDA keyboard commands simply quit working.  Browsing the NVDA issue tracker, the closest issue match I found talked about VirtualBox crashing with NVDA back in 2015.  See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/4795.

I’m not finding things crashing at this point but NVDA doesn’t read anything as I tab and again all the keyboard commands quit working.

The earlier issue was closed as a VirtualBox issue.  My guess would be this experience I’m having is likely still from the same issues as caused the first to be closed.

What are the experiences of others here if you have tried VirtualBox lately?

Kelly