From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: October 21, 2018 4:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] winamp is on ninite

Don't give what you guess is the address.  Check it.  go to the site and paste the link from the address field to the clip board and then into the browser.  There is no www.  Not all Internet addresses have www's.  There is no hyphen.  The correct address is:

Unless you are absolutely sure, beyond any doubt, chec the address.  It isn't just a question of inconveniencing people who try the incorrect address.  With well known sites, criminals purchase domains almost identical to the right one so that when someone enters the wrong address, usually from a typographical error, they will be taken to a hacker's site and malware may be attempted to be downloaded to the computer or attempts may be made to induce the user to give personal information.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 2:27 PM

Try www.legend-oldies.com.