Re: Accessibility of Math's content

Waqas Ramzan

Hi,
Ghanks a lot for your promlt reply. I'll follow the both references

On October 20, 2018 7:53:24 PM "Jason White via Groups.Io" <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

My advice would be to learn LaTeX. There are excellent tutorials online, for
example http://latex.silmaril.ie/formattinginformation/index.html
Although this one needs to be supplemented by other material that covers
writing mathematical content.

and asking further questions there.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Waqas Ramzan
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 8:37 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Accessibility of Math's content

Good day fellows,
Posting here for the first time although member for 2 years.
Is anyone here experienced with reading and writing Mathematical content.
Which software do you use and how is its accessibility with our beloved
NVDA? I've heard of something called Math ML but I think we cannot directly
write something in Math ML. And there exists a software called MatLab that
is used widely. Can we use it with NVDA?
Please do not recommend Ms Excel as it's more of a database thing. I want
actual math writing same as on paper. Proper placement of exponents, base,
whole, underroot etc.
Looking forward for your valuable recommendations.
Warm Regards,
Waqas.