Re: IntelliJ Idea and PyCharm with NVDA

Bogdan Onyshenko

Hi everyone! I think I have a reason to come back to this topic. I managed to get to work PHPstorm with NVDA. Latest stable version, but i ran into a problem. After entering line of code if autocomplission is on NVDA doesn't read code if I am navigating around it with a cursor before I press ALT+Tab and focusing on an other window. After that I have to return to IDE's Window and then it works normaly before I enter somethin else. Since storm based on Intelij idea, I thought meybe someone had a same issue? If so did you managed to solve it somehow? Thank in Advance.