Re: NVDA and eclipse

Isaac Porat

Hello

Eclipse although written in java does not use Swing, it uses SWT, the Standard Widget Toolkit, which does not require the java access bridge, it should work with NVDA out of the box.

Although not recently, I used Eclipse with NVDA for years, various issues were address over the years.

I checked just now my Eclipse version and it works fine.

Have a look at Eclipse accessibility which is one of the topics here:
https://help.eclipse.org/luna/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.user%2Fconcepts%2Faccessibility%2Faccessmain.htm

After you start Eclipse, when you press Alt do you get the menu?

Regards
Isaac

On 18/10/2018 16:12, David Apps wrote:
Dear Diego Ricardo Matos

Java 8 works with NVDA 2018.2.3. According to "java -version", I am using version 1.8.0_181.

Thank you

David

Notice of Confidentiality

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, reproduce, distribute or use this information. Delivery of this message to any person other than the individual or entity to whom it is addressed is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

RNA Analytics is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, under registered number 10521383.
The registered address is: Ground Floor, Bancroft Place, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP, United Kingdom