Re: How to Re-start NVDA

Rechell Schwartz <rechell_schwartz@...>

I would love that. Please send me a link to your instructions.

Thanks,

Rechell Schwartz

Guardian Life Insurance Company

IT - BTS Group UI/UX

(212)919-3853

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 11:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to Re-start NVDA

[EXTERNAL]

Hi Rechelle,

Control key stops speaking altogether. In this situation, either move to another place, perform some reading commands, or do something else that causes NvDA to speak.

P.S. I highly recommend studying and listening to tutorials made by NV Access and me, as our materials will teach you all there is to it when it comes to using NVDA (including some advanced concepts).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 8:52 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How to Re-start NVDA

Suppose I stop the voice on NVDA by pressing the Control Key. How can I get it to resume reading when I am ready?

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.