From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 11:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to Re-start NVDA

[EXTERNAL]

Hi Rechelle,

Control key stops speaking altogether. In this situation, either move to another place, perform some reading commands, or do something else that causes NvDA to speak.

P.S. I highly recommend studying and listening to tutorials made by NV Access and me, as our materials will teach you all there is to it when it comes to using NVDA (including some advanced concepts).

Cheers,

Joseph