From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to Re-start NVDA

Hi Rechelle,

Control key stops speaking altogether. In this situation, either move to
another place, perform some reading commands, or do something else that
causes NvDA to speak.

P.S. I highly recommend studying and listening to tutorials made by NV
Access and me, as our materials will teach you all there is to it when it
comes to using NVDA (including some advanced concepts).

Cheers,

Joseph