Re: How to Re-start NVDA

Rui Fontes

If you want to suspend the voice and resume later, instead of using Control, use Shift.
The voice will be paused, and pressing again the Shift key it will resume talking...

Regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 16:51 de 22/10/2018, Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io escreveu:

Suppose I stop the voice on NVDA by pressing the Control Key. How can I get it to resume reading when I am ready?
----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.