Re: How to Re-start NVDA

Brice Mijares

Hi, I have a laptop with extended keyboard, therefore I use the desktop layout and NVDA down arrow works for me. But, thanks for the info.

On 10/22/2018 9:16 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Yes, that's one context where you can resume speech. There are so many
others where this command (NVDA+A on laptop layout) won't work to resume
speech.
Cheers,
Joseph
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 9:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to Re-start NVDA
To resume, NVDA key down arrow.
On 10/22/2018 8:51 AM, Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io wrote:
Suppose I stop the voice on NVDA by pressing the Control Key. How can
I get it to resume reading when I am ready?

attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.