Re: can't exit out of winamp

Rosemarie Chavarria

Pressing the alt key and arrowing up to C and hitting enter would close the program but I couldn't even do that in the new version.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 8:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't exit out of winamp

I don't know about the new version of Winamp.  In the old versions, presssing just alt by itself brings up a menu something like what is referred to as the system menu.  You will see, if you up or down arrow through the menu, a close item.  the command for it is c.

But when I tried c, it didn't work.  Press alt, up arrow, its much shorter, until you get to close and press enter.  Does that close the program?

Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 8:37 PM

Subject: [nvda] can't exit out of winamp

Hi, everyone,

I tried exiting winamp but this new version isn't responding. Is there a different way to get out? I tried alt f-4 and x but it didn't work. To be honest, I hate this version of winamp!

Rosemarie