Re: Sometimes I Can't Stop NVDA

Quentin Christensen

HI Farhan,

In Windows 10:
1) Press WINDOWS+E to open File Explorer
2) Press alt+d to go to the address bar (File Explorer has an address bar now)
3) type: %temp% and press ENTER (That's the word temp with a percent sign before and after)
4) In the folder that opens, look for "nvda.log" and "nvda-old.log"  they are your last two NVDA logs (or current and last if NVDA is currently running).
5) Copy whichever one has the relevant information and paste it into a message / add it as an attachment to me at info@... (you can reply here if you paste the text in the body, but if you attach the file itself, send it to me directly as you can't send attachments to the group).

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 9:47 PM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:

I started using Windows 10 in January, 2018. Since then I'm facing this problem. I don't use insider version. I use stable version of Windows 10 and regularly update it. Now I'm using Windows 10 1803. For this reason I use jaws. There I don't face this type of problem. But, I want to use nvda. How to send debug log?

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 2:02 pm Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io, <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
You have to admire the creativity of auto spell check sometimes, How a mis
spelling of the word sighted, became segregated is anyone's guess.
 Still it could have been worse, it could have put in a rude word instead!
 grin. Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-