And is there yet a way to quickly switch from Conversation to Imdividual Messages view? Because on my previous Win7 Laptop, using Thunderbird, I’d use Conversation view to delete the uninteresting ones, and switch to Individual view to read and interact with the ones left.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 24 oct 2018, a la(s) 12:14 a. m., Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> escribió:

i recently did a windows feedback asking for a hot key to jump me to all accounts.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Best settings to use Windows10's Mail app with latest NVDA?

Hi!

I use the Mail app all the time, and I definitely have the messages show in conversation view. You can delete a whole group of messages at one press of the delete key.

You have to press the left arrow a couple of times before you read the next message.

The mail app opens the conversation by itself, so you have to press the left arrow a couple of times really quickly and press delete very quickly if you want to delete that entire conversation of messages.

I use NVDA with character typing, so I am not sure about word echo. Sometimes, to read a message, you have to enter on the message, then shift tab, and tab back to the message, press left arrow a couple of times to close the conversation, and press enter two or three times quickly to open the message.

The Mail app s not going to give you the same result all of the time.

You have to get creative and find work arounds as you go to get the most out of it.

You can press the applications key or shift+F10 on a folder, and get many choices like:

Create a sub folder, add the folder to your favorites, and more.

You cannot make rules in the mail app itself.

You have to create the rules on the web site, and they will import into the mail app.

Good luck, and ask anymore questions!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10