Re: PASTEL

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Right! And I am telling him that I don't know if software made with Pascal is accessible, but that programs made with another branch of pascal can be made to be so.  Is there anything wrong with that? sir?

On 24/10/2018 10:10 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
We are not talking about programming languages; we're talking about a financial
accounting application.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_Accounting

Antony.

On Wednesday 24 October 2018 at 15:36:17, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

I don't know if Pascal is, but Delphi, which is a dialect of Open Pascal
can be made to be accessible

On 24/10/2018 12:45 PM, Heaven Botma wrote:
Dear List

Does anyone know if Pastel works with NVDA, as it is a popular fincial
accounting application in South African businesses?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Heaven Botma