Re: PASTEL

Antony Stone

So, are you saying that you know that the Pastel accounting software is
written in (some dialect of) the Pascal language? How do you know?

Even if this is true, then presumably only the developers of the application
could "make it more accessible"; there's nothing the end-user can do.

Alternatively, maybe you're simply making a comment about some programming
language, which has nothing to do with the original question?

Regards,

Antony,

On Thursday 25 October 2018 at 03:10:59, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Right! And I am telling him that I don't know if software made with
Pascal is accessible, but that programs made with another branch of
pascal can be made to be so. Is there anything wrong with that? sir?

On 24/10/2018 10:10 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
We are not talking about programming languages; we're talking about a
financial accounting application.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_Accounting

Antony.

On Wednesday 24 October 2018 at 15:36:17, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
I don't know if Pascal is, but Delphi, which is a dialect of Open Pascal
can be made to be accessible

On 24/10/2018 12:45 PM, Heaven Botma wrote:
Dear List

Does anyone know if Pastel works with NVDA, as it is a popular fincial
accounting application in South African businesses?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Heaven Botma
--
3 logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Do you all want a drink?"
The first logician says "I don't know."

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.